On the 23rd Jordan and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. It is amazing to think that we have been married for five years! It sure has gone by fast. I woke up to a dozen red and pink roses, they are absolutly beautiful.
We were so lucky to be able to spend the whole day together. We started out at burger king, I have been wanting to try those new blueberry biscuits, love them! Then we went to the mall and got a new cover on Jordan's phone, and on our way there, I saw a purse, not just any purse but MY purse. I kept looking it over carefully and it was the perfect purse. Jordan noticed me looking at this purse, so we bought it. So excited!!
We then went to Red Lobster to have lunch, I love watching Jordan eat those awesome biscuits, they are one of his favorites. Then we went to see a movie, "Romana and Beezus". It was such a cute movie, Jordan and I both agree that it is one we would love to have in our home. We went to Trafalga and Jordan won me at the game of minature golf, but only by about 14 points... we love miniature golf. We also had to get the dippin dots, the funnest treat! Then we went to the Desert Star Playhouse, we love this place! We watched the show of "Welcome Back Potter", this place puts on great plays and I had a pina colada too.
We finished out the night by watching our wedding video... brought back so many great memories, and the reason why we are here. I am so thankful to be married to my best friend. I Love you so much jordan and I look forward to our many, many journeys ahead, and spending my life with you for eternity.

1 comment:
Congrats! I can't believe that it's been 5 years! We need to get together, it's pathetic that you've been back a month and we haven't seen you yet!
Post a Comment