So last week we were in Coos bay Oregon right off the coast about four hours south west of portland. Very fun place, very beautiful. It just so happenend that my dad and brother matt were in oregon last week end on a business trip with the lumber company. We had told my dad and brother that we would be in coos bay all week so we were about an hour and a half from eugene. Well they were also traveling down the coast to golds beach and then onto eureka california. It just so happend that they drove right through coos bay on their way to golds beach, and they stopped to say "hi". The most exciting thing that has happened to me all week, definetly the high light of the week! It was so good to see them :)
we also have heard how beautiful the beaches are in this area so since we were so close we had to go take a peak. I picked the boys up from their knocking area and made it a lunch date.
(don't mind the pictures of me, I didn't make it out of my pajamas that day. )




Great times. Jordan is still in coos bay, and I am now back in beaverton packing up getting ready to go back to UTAH!! We will be leaving this week end for home, and we are so excited to see you all!
3 comments:
WOW! I cant believe how fast the summer went by this year!! We cant wait to see you guys!!! (especially Shaylie)
Those beaches are beautiful! Your new blog layout is great, too!
Please do come visit me when you get back! I miss seeing you.
Post a Comment