Tuesday, July 6, 2010
WARNING.. lots of pictures celebrating the 4th
Jordan and I celebrated independence day with a BBQ with some friends and some family in oregon this year. There is a small park in our complex area with some grills and we went to town on them, We grilled corn on the cobb, hamburgers, and marinated teryiaki chicken! we had the best watermelon ever, and salt and vinager chips. For desert we had chocolate brownies, and home made raspberry ice cream made from brittany's kitchen. we played codfish, and rumicube, and went to down town portland to watch some fireworks to end the day.














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that looks like loads of fun, wish we could have celebrated with you guys, love and miss you
I'm happy you were able to have some fun for the 4th. I'm jealous of the homemade raspberry ice cream.
Post a Comment