last thursday I learned how to crochet!(thanks brook) through the years I have had a few aunts try and teach me, and a couple of sisters,and my mom. I would say crocheting was for the elderly,but that is not so, any one can do it, and it is fun! Mom this post is for you. You wanted to see how it is coming so I took a few pictures.

this is my progress as of thursday night. It is going to be a baby blanket. Jordan helped me choose out the colors,(green and pink) if you can't tell what colors they are.

as of last night this is the blanket. I am hoping to finish it before I come home,six weeks!
1 comment:
Way to go Katie! That is going to be a very cute blanket. I cant believe you only have 6 weeks left!! We are so excited to have you back here.
Post a Comment