Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Imagine that!!

Last night I was making noodles and I had the cube of butter and the egg all ready to mix with the flour and we get a phone call to go down to rory and tosha's place for a few minutes. I left the bowl on the counter and proceeded out the door. I came back upstairs and to my surprise my orange bowl was missing, I looked in the microwave, the fridge, the cupboards..... it was no where insight! I called to jordan in the other room to see if maybe he moved it somewhere, he said, "are you talking about the orange bowl?" i said ya, he told me it was in the hall way by remington. So i went to where remi was sitting and lo and behold there is the bowl licked clean! Remi ate a hole cube of butter and a raw egg and of coarse he still had a smile on his face! The amazing thing is he did not spill a drop, he gently picked it up and carried it in his mouth into the other room and took advantage that we were not home so he could enjoy his dish....

2 comments:

Wright Bunch said...

That was so funny! silly remi-

Clint & Hailey said...

lol! That's pretty funny!