I know some of you are dying to see the place, I dare show you now that I have been here a couple of days and have unpacked. the kitchen is kind of a mess still but here we go any way.

our view from our bedroom window of the Hudson river.
dining room
our lovely couches
I love our view, it is pretty awesome, the whole wall are windows
the fabulous kitchen...
our view from our bedroom window of the Hudson river.
this is our local police station
this is the place where remington and i spend precious moments together about 3 times a day with cute little black bags...
This is the metro right out side our window, it takes us to the grand central, then we can get on the subway and head into the city if I dare...
well there is a brief tour of the place, and don't worry there are more to come.

4 comments:
KATIE! YOU'RE HERE!!! Your apartment looks pretty nice. In fact your kitchen looks better than ours!
If you ever feel like a voyage down to NJ let me know and we'll meet you somewhere. We live right on the train line. We have a pool and such at our place.
Also, we could probably meet you in the city sometime. If you need ideas on city activities (like good pizza or knock-off purses) let me know!
sweet i cant wait to get there
that looks like a really nice apartment!!! you need to email or text me so i know what your up to! (mckenna0220@gmail.com)
Katie, I miss you. How you liking New York? Culture Shock I'm sure! haha Your place is so nice, what a fun adventure! You have to go see WICKED while your there...in fact, don't go see it and I will fly out and go see it with you...AGAIN! haha I've been twice but could go every day, I love love love it!
Post a Comment