Those puppies are adorable!!! You're looking super cute too! So thanks for putting a shower together, give me a call and I can give you some addresses or email them to you or something! Thanks again. Love ya lots...see ya soon!!!
Hey it's the Campbells. We are making our blog private so if you want an invite please send her your email address! Hope all is well! jen3ray@hotmail.com
5 comments:
oh my heavens i want one! how cute are those puppies and how fun!
Those puppies are adorable!!! You're looking super cute too! So thanks for putting a shower together, give me a call and I can give you some addresses or email them to you or something! Thanks again. Love ya lots...see ya soon!!!
Hey it's the Campbells. We are making our blog private so if you want an invite please send her your email address! Hope all is well!
jen3ray@hotmail.com
They are adorable! I want them all.
We just got a pup. I kinda wish we had one of those though!!
Chris
Post a Comment