Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Thursday, October 16, 2008

General Conference




Lydia, Audrey, Elizabeth, Luke Micha, and Makayla all enyoing their soup......


This is my youngest niece, Tiffany chillin with mom and jodi......
I know I am a little late posting these pictures. During the priesthood session of General conference it is tradition to get together and have dinner and games whild the men are at the meeting. this year it was at our place because our cable guy was running late and i needed to be home for him to come. We had alot of fun watching hannah montana, playing don't break the ice, catch phrase, polly pocket game, and trouble.

2 comments:

Kenna said...

oh jeez katie thanx for inviting us!! jk i wasn't even home. i went and saw Eagle Eye with my friends:)looks like you guys had fun!

Mindy said...

I missed out. I really wish I could have been there. I won't miss out next year.