So thursday night Lareme and Dawn came to visit us for the weekend. Well kind of; they came to california for a wedding and we told them to come bunk with us. It was so great to see them, they are so much fun to be around, it totally took me back to the days when I was younger and Dawn came to Utah to visit, Was always so excited to see her and the rest of the fam! We didn't have much time together this weekend but we did fit in our schedule to eat ice cream, go on a walk, and watch Lareme take a nap while we graded Dawn's first grade class's homework. I loved looking at all of the first graders home work, those kids seemed to be so cute, and some smarter than others. well thanks for the visit dawn, and we will come see you in arizona next time!

3 comments:
looks like you are still having fun I thought you would be slaving away in the office since many have gone...I was so glad to hear from you. I need to find out where you get your cute blog backgrounds. I am sick of mine! have fun in dallas and if you arent going come hang with me since I am not going with chris! see you later!
Hey Katie, I miss you at the office! I hope you are doing well in Cali. I TAGGED you, so go to my blog and do it PLEASE ;-)
check your email, I invited you but I want to make sure it went through okay...
Post a Comment