Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, August 18, 2008

another stop at the beach

This is ava and kim.... some good friends
This is one of the cutest little girls i have ever met.... she is so funny!
This is one of our good buddies tyson...
This is my good friend stephanie! she is so sweet, she is going to have a little boy in october, i am so excited for her and aaron.
Jordan and me sitting in the sand...
Jordan is on his way to the water....
Some of the guys that we work with.....
Jordan waiting to catch the football....


Last thursday before work we went to newport beach just to play around for a few hours. it was alot of fun, i have never seen jordan so excited at the beach before, i think this is the first time i saw him get into the ocean past his knees. it was fun to watch the boys be boys, throwing the football, racing into the water and so on...

3 comments:

Kenna said...

that looks like so much fun!:) i wish we could have stayed at the beach longer when we were there. I miss you so much,LOVE YA!!
-McKenna

Clint & Hailey said...

I'm so jelous!! I would give anything to be at the beach!

Jodi said...

It's nice to see an update!!! I wish I could run to the beach any time I wanted. I LOVE the sandy beaches. When are you coming home...We miss you!!!