I was so excited to go to sea world because Jordan got to come too. I have a season pass to sea world so i have gotten to go twice now. it wasn't too busy in the evening so i bought a poncho, because i didn't want to get wet and we.... dad, matt, mckenna, jordan, savannah, and i went on the atlantis wet roller coaster ride about thirteen times in a row and didn't even have to wait in line! every one of them were drenched for the hour and a half ride home but me. savannah was so cute how brave she was to go on every roller coaster she could see that she was big enough to go on. She would sit by me shivering on that ride
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Sea World
I was so excited to go to sea world because Jordan got to come too. I have a season pass to sea world so i have gotten to go twice now. it wasn't too busy in the evening so i bought a poncho, because i didn't want to get wet and we.... dad, matt, mckenna, jordan, savannah, and i went on the atlantis wet roller coaster ride about thirteen times in a row and didn't even have to wait in line! every one of them were drenched for the hour and a half ride home but me. savannah was so cute how brave she was to go on every roller coaster she could see that she was big enough to go on. She would sit by me shivering on that ride
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CUTE CUTE CUTE! Man I wish I could have been there with you guys. It looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment