
pretty flower

more flowers

Chris and Ellie Giblette, our new friends from work.

My favorite picture of jordan for the summer.

This is the tree right in front of our building

Some of my favorite flowers here.

This is the pond where the ducks usually are.

Here are some of the ducks.

This is jordan getting ready to throw a tennis ball at the ducks.

This is jordan just chillin at the ampatheater

This is the big pool where i spend most of the time

This is our Pool chair area where we get baked by the sun

This is the ampatheater area where bands come and play sometimes

This is Jordan and me at the little pool.

This is a waterfall on our scenic route to the tennis courts.
9 comments:
Oh, you guys look like your having a good time. I miss you 2! You look so cute in a hat...(you always look cute). Take care. Love the posts
It's so beautiful there. Me miss you two a lot. Landon asks about you daily. We hope we'll see you soon.
Hey you guys,
I found your blog through Hailey's and it looks like you guys are having a great time. Check out ours at http://caseyandjustine.blogspot.com
keep having so much fun :)
Katie, thought I would drop a note. I have updated my blog with the family reunion info. take a peek! Hope things are going well, love and miss ya!
thanks for finding me. You can add my glad, I'm glad to find so many people
Hi Katie, it is your cousin Anita, from AZ. Your in CA now? How long will you be there? I hope all is going well.
Hi, it's mom. I found you with a lot of help from Jodi. I have my new e-mail now. I can look at you every day now. I love your pictures. My e-mail is lindanelson54@gmail.com. I'm still learning how to get my messages off of my e-mail. E-mail me. I need the practice. Love you both. Mom
Hi kids, mindy helped me find this blog. I love ya and want to take a dip in you water fall. Thanks for putting us up for the week, we had a great time with ya all. I love playing games with ya because I can beet ya so easy. Love Dad Nelson
Hey, I hope you had a nice trip back home. We miss you already. It was lots of fun to have you home (Here) for a bit. Jordan, thanks for sharing Katie for the week!!! See ya in a while. Love ya, me
Post a Comment