Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, June 23, 2008

I miss my family

My Durfey Family, i wish everybody was in this picture, but i am glad to see the ones that are. I got this picture from heather, thanks.


I love to look at this picture of my family. i do every night.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

We miss you too. Last night we finally had our combined family night, and I got the picture of all the nieces and nephews you asked for. Only, James was on a camp out and Tiffany isn't leaving the house yet so you'll have to imagine their cute faces, check out my blog for the pics:)

Mindy said...

P.S. I love your new background. Richard told me mine looks like a Christmas gift, I'm afraid he might be right. Maybe I'm just a little ahead of my game;) Take care

Jodi said...

It was nice to hear your voice the other day. I hope all is going well. I tried to teach mom to check your blog so she can send you a note here and there. We will see how it goes. It's been fun to write back and forth and keep in touch (in a sort of way!) love and miss ya, ME