Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally a glimpse of our temporary apartment

This is our fabulous kitchen! I really want to take this kitchen home with me, it is the most perfect kitchen for me, and it even has a dishwasher!
I just love the stainless steel appliances, i think that they are just beautiful.
This is our lovely couch. I love it! it is so comfortable. i love to read for hours on the extended part. There is also a large tree that i stare at from that window, it's a pretty view.
This is our table we put it against the wall for the lamp. These apartments are alot like hotels, no cieling lights, the lamps have to be plugged in a certian outlet. and we don't have another place for the lamp besides the kithchen table wich works out great for us.
This is our entertainment every night when jordan gets home from work. we barely managed to get the tv here. there was almost not enough room in the car. but we managed, it only has a few dented and messed up parts, but it works like a champ.
This is our wonderful hotel style bed. and it is a queen. it was kind of wierd the first night sleeping on it since we are use to a king. i am thinking when we get home and sleep in our bed i will sleep alot closer to jordan than i use to because that is how it is now and it is kind of wearing on me, not so much for jordan though he likes his space.
This is our amazing bathroom, it sure does beat our old one at home. i love the granite counter tops and a new tub i sure am going to miss this bathroom.






I know we have been living here since April 11, Almost 3 months and we only have two months left! well possibly 3 if we decide to stay for the extended season, we don't know yet. But i thought you all might want to see a glimpse of our apartment. it would definatly be so much cuter if i got to decorate it, but we didn't really have room for that kind of stuff when we moved to California.

6 comments:

Durf's said...

Hey Katie I love the apartment. That kitchen and bathroom look really nice! I hope you are having lots of fun in California!!

Jodi said...

Hi, you've moved up huh? I like your kitchen too. I would love granite, but my formica that looks like granite suits me just fine. It was fun to see where you are living. Looks nice and cozy!!! Love ya, me

Mindy said...

Man, you can't beat a dishwasher. I never knew how much time it saved until I got one. Yeah, your bathrooms amazing new tubs are so nice. I love the kitchen appliances and the granite counter tops. Nice place. I hope I do get to come see you.

Kenna said...

that is a really nice apartment:) i can't wait to come stay in it with you and jordan. see you on friday, luv u

Jodi said...

Good luck with all the company this week. It sounds like a ton of fun. Wish I was comming too. I guess I'll just have to wait until Thursday to see you. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Love ya, Me

Kenna said...

Ok katie everybody is getting mad at me for not having any cali pictures on my blog yet but where are yours?