Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out
Monday, May 12, 2008
A quick vistit from Jenna, Seth and Isaiah
Seth, Jenna, and Isaiah came to visit for a few days. We had so much fun going to the beach, shopping, going out to eat, playing games and hanging out.
Hey Jordan its me Jessica (Hale) Livingston! How the heck are you! I just ran across your blog and I am so excited to see you have one 2, and to see Jenna in your first pic how cute! haha How are things going for you? I hope they are going well! keep in touch! Hi Jenna!! :)
3 comments:
Hey Katie, I'm so excited to hear from you, we miss you back here...but I'm stoked you have a blog now so I can keep up with you! Keep in touch!
Kelli
Hey Jordan its me Jessica (Hale) Livingston! How the heck are you! I just ran across your blog and I am so excited to see you have one 2, and to see Jenna in your first pic how cute! haha How are things going for you? I hope they are going well! keep in touch! Hi Jenna!! :)
Jordan-you have been added the the class of 2001 blog. Come and check it out and if you know of anyone else that needs to be added let us know!
Post a Comment